The all-new stageshow production of Peter Pan in 3D with exciting special effects, flying sequences, acrobatics, dancing, singing and more.
Peter Pan 3D Live
Peter Pan 3D Live
The new 3D live multi-media production of Peter Pan will enthrall audiences of all ages and soars to heights never even imagined by Peter himself.
Peter Pan is a 115-year-old Disney brand that has massive family appeal and is known worldwide. It is a story that is enjoyed by all audiences, young and old, as well as international tourists and locals. Peter Pan is one of only two brands that Disney DOES NOT own the rights to the stage productions, meaning there are no royalty costs that need to be paid to Disney (and reducing operating expenses). In this production, Starvox Entertainment is bringing Peter Pan to life on the stage, with exciting 3D visual effects and images combined with actors “flying through the air”. Audiences will truly feel like they are part of the story itself.
- Peter Pan has a proven track record of selling tickets in North American theatres
- Cathy Rigby’s Peter Pan grossed over $6 million in 4 weeks at Madison Square Theatre (4,000 seats) in New York in 2011
- Her tours outside New York grossed on average $600,000 weekly
- Peter Pan 360 (a production that toured in a tent) grossed $29.4 million over 5 USA markets in 2011 (San Francisco, Orange County, Atlanta, Chicago and Boston)
- Cathy Rigby has retired and Peter Pan 360 has closed, leaving a void in the market for this captivating story
- 30 performers including actors from the London stage, dancers, singers and former Cirque du Soleil acrobats
- Special effects: holograms, video-mapping, huge L.E.D. screens
- Breathtaking flying sequences combined with video rides on a huge panoramic screen
- The audience will literally FLY with Peter Pan and Wendy through Never Never Land using 3D glasses!
- The strategy for this production is to use a smaller, intimate theatre that gives audiences an immersive experience, and run multiple shows each day to maximize ticket sales
- STUDIO 42 (Formerly known as The Little Shubert)
- Located on 42nd Street, this 499 seat jewel of a theatre is essentially in the Broadway district
- Significantly lower cost structure than on-Broadway, with a gross potential similar to Broadway (due to multiple performances per week)
- Marketing budget on par or greater than Broadway productions (to maximize exposure)
- All of the benefits of being in a Shubert house on Broadway including
- marketing and ticketing assets
- listings with their Broadway shows, mailing lists and email lists
- access to the Broadway data
- in a theatre this size, the technology and performance of Peter Pan will be absolutely awe-inspiring
- this production is open-ended (and will run continuously)
- shows will run daily (Tuesday through Sunday; closed on Monday)
- there will be an average of 14 shows per week (between regular, peak and super peak weeks)
- the Little Shubert theatre is an ideal sized theatre, that is just slightly off-Broadway (with reduced costs)
- ticket prices are almost half the price of on-Broadway shows (making it easier to attract audiences)
All-Star Production Team:
- STARVOX ENTERTAINMENT (Lead Producer)
- Offices in Toronto, New York, Mexico City and Las Vegas
- Starvox produces and tours shows across USA, Canada and Mexico
- Starvox is the only live entertainment company to place on Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit500 list of top Canadian Growth Companies (Starvox has placed on the list for the past 4 years)
- Starvox has produced and toured shows successfully in all venues where Peter Pan will tour
- Starvox has experienced record breaking success at New York’s Studio 42 with over $5 million gross over two summer seasons
- These records still stand — but Peter Pan will break them!
- Corey Ross
- Founder of Starvox Entertainment and was a producer on the Canadian production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s CATS and remounted Evil Dead - The Musical to record-breaking sales in Toronto and Philadelphia.
- TWENTY6TWO INTERNATIONAL (Len Gill)
- Len Gill will lead the show’s advertising
- Over the last decade twenty6two has led the advertising and marketing for record breaking theatrical productions in major markets across North America, including New York City, Chicago, Toronto, as well as on the Las Vegas strip.
- Highlights include: Rock of Ages, RECORD BREAKING Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark, Cats, A Night With Janis Joplin, Human Nature, Fuerza Bruta, Potted Potter, American Idiot, Million Dollar Quartet, Evil Dead the Musical and more.
* Note: A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital in London, that in 1929 received the copyright to Peter Pan from playwright J. M. Barrie.
Starvox Entertainment is Canada’s fastest growing live entertainment company. Starvox has placed on Canadian Business Magazines Profit500 Growth companies in 2013 and 2014 reaching the 47th spot - no other live entertainment company has ever made the list. Starvox has offices in Canada, the USA and Mexico and it tours, markets, and produces actively across North America. Recent hits include the Harry Potter parody Potted Potter, Evil Dead the Musical, and the 2013 Canadian production of Cats in Toronto.